Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Northwest College of Art

Dude. So. Today I heard back from the Northwest College of Art, the one and only college I want to go to. (Yeah, I know, I need to broaden my horizons. I don't care.) And. I have a tour scheduled over spring break, so I get to go down for Sakura Con AND hang out at the college of my dreams the day before! It's going to be awesome. They even sent me a picture drawn by a student in the email. [See!]

NWCA has been my #1 school choice for about a year now. It's a really small privately run art school with a student body of about 90. All of their classes are art centric. Instead of learning US History, you can learn about The History of European Art or some such other course. They don't even offer hard math classes! As the speaker said, about 70% of their curriculum is art related, where most schools hold out at about 50%.

I'm really excited to get to stop by and see the campus, as I honestly haven't even considered more then one or two other places, and those other places I am considering are just "meh". I'm hoping to sign up for the pre-college correspondence course, in an effort to sink my teeth in early. Maybe I'll convince them they should admit me before I even have to apply.

(On an unrelated note, it's FUN talking about which guys are the hottest in Robotics with Brandon. Creeps the hell out of the people listening. [And don't worry Colton, you're still the one for me. <3])

No comments:

Post a Comment