Sunday, January 24, 2010

Here we go again...

My new challenge? Update this blog once a day, every day.

Unlike Sarah (of Probably Incoherent Ramblings) creating this Blogger page is no vague sense of Deja Vu to me. No, I have unfortunately been down this road before. I say unfortunate because last time I failed horribly.

For some reason, I fail at the simple task of repetition. I can't even remember to brush my teeth every night. At sixteen years old my Mom still has to remind me. How sad is that? But the point is, the act of repeating a single task once a day does not compute with my brain. Therefor, this shall be a difficult task.

Or it would be, if I was doing it alone.

No, I am not. I'm not even the instigator. Today two of my bestest friends in the whole wide world decided to do this crazy blogging thing, and I just hopped on the end with the phrase, "Lets make it a threesome!". I have people who will bug me and stab me in order to get me to do this every day, which is a good thing.

Maybe my writing will improve! Or, at the very least, my consistency. Doing something every day should help, yes?

Signing Off,
Cee

No comments:

Post a Comment