Sunday, January 23, 2011

Technology

My mom is an oxymoron to me.

She blames me for breaking everything any time something goes wrong with technology, and assumes I am incompetent and that I don't know what I'm doing to the point of ruining everything every time I touch a control. She does not trust me to maintain a computer on any wavelength.

She also demands of me and expects me to fix anything that is wrong with the computers, and expects me to know how to fix everything. She never attempts to fix the computer herself, she always forces me to work tec support even when the problem was not something I caused, and is not something I know how to fix.

See? Oxymoron!

Somehow she doesn't think I know anything about computers, yet demands I fix them every time they break. I'm baffled. She knows nothing about how technology works, yet believes all of her suggestions have merit and none of mine do.

I quit. This is insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment